- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Audi A4 / A5 / A6 / A7 / S4 / S5 / RS5.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the look you want with height adjustability.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.0 - 2.2 (A4 / A5) / 1.5 - 2.75 (A4 Allroad) / 1.2 - 2.2 (A6) / 1.0 - 1.9 (A7) / 1.0 - 2.2 (S4 / S5) / 1.0 - 2.0 (RS5 Coupe)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.0 - 2.2 (A4 / A5) / 1.5 - 3.0 (A4 Allroad) / 1.0 - 2.0 (A6) / 1.0 - 1.9 (A7) / 1.0 - 2.2 (S4 / S5) / 1.0 - 2.0 (RS5 Coupe)
- Custom valved dampers designed to work in conjunction with precision-engineered progressive rate springs
- Innovative mono-tube gas shock construction
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle height
- 2009-2016 Audi A4 [2WD]
- 2013-2016 Audi A4 Allroad [AWD]
- 2009-2014 Audi A4 Avant Quattro [AWD]
- 2009-2016 Audi A4 Quattro [AWD]
- 2008-2015 Audi A5 [2WD]
- 2009-2017 Audi A5 Cabrio [AWD]
- 2008-2017 Audi A5 Quattro [AWD]
- 2012-2018 Audi A6 [2WD]
- 2012-2018 Audi A6 Quattro [AWD, 4 cyl, V6, TDI]
- 2012-2018 Audi A7 Quattro [AWD, 4 cyl, V6, TDI]
- 2013-2015 Audi RS5 Coupe [AWD]
- 2009-2016 Audi S4 [AWD]
- 2008-2017 Audi S5 [AWD]
- 2009-2017 Audi S5 Cabrio [AWD]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension for Audi A4 / A5 / A6 / A7 / S4 / S5 / RS5 owners looking to achieve a nice aggressive stance and improve handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance coilovers is height adjustable giving you the freedom to dial in the ride height you want whether for looks or performance, the choice is yours.