| H&R Sport Springs for 2014+ BMW 228i 230i M235i M240i [F22]
- With a lower center of gravity you can take on those tight corners much faster and harder.
- Get rid of that hideous fender gap with H&R Sport Springs.
- Stand out from all the other boring stock cars by enhancing the overall appearance of your BMW 2-Series.
- Compatible with OEM shocks
- Improved stance enhances appearance of your F22
- 100% made in Germany
- Enhances handling performance
- 2014+ BMW 228i Coupe / Cabrio [F22]
- 2014+ BMW 230i Coupe / Cabrio [F22]
- 2014+ BMW M235i Coupe / Cabrio / xDrive [F22]
- 2014+ BMW M240i Coupe / Cabrio / xDrive [F22]
H&R Sport Springs for BMW 2-Series [F22]
- BMW 228i / 230i (Coupe w/ Sport Suspension) - Front Drop 1.0"" / Rear Drop 0.8""
- BMW 228i / 230i (Coupe w/ out Sport Suspension) - Front Drop 1.4"" / Rear Drop 1.2""
- BMW 228i / 230i (Cabrio) - Front Drop 1.2"" / Rear Drop 1.2""
- BMW M235i / M240i (Coupe / Cabrio / xDrive Coupe) - Front Drop 1.0"" / Rear Drop 1.0""
These H&R Sport Springs for your BMW 2-Series provides your 228i 230i M235i or M240i with a lower stance to improve handling and appearance without compromising ride quality. Most importantly the F22 H&R Sport Springs are designed to work with your stock shocks - a direct replacement for your current suspension springs.
By replacing your stock suspension with H&R Sport Springs you can expect a lower ride height and a reduction in body roll. Successfully lower your 2-Series with a proven H&R suspension, the F22 H&R Sport Springs.
H&R Sport Springs Installed
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Lowering / HA Springs