- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect set of wheels for your Nissan 370Z.
- Set your Nissan 370Z apart from others on the road with these head turning Forgestar F14s in Satin Bronze.
- Get the perfect fitment specified by the engineers as Forgestar.
- 20x9.5 et27 Deep Concave - 5x114.3 - Hub Bore: 66.1mm (f) | 20x12 5x114.3 et22 Super Deep Concave - 5x114.3 - Hub Bore: 66.1mm (r)
- Load Rating = 1600 lbs/wheel
- Wheel Weight = 26.4 lbs (f) | 27 lbs (r)
- Rotary Formed (Flow Formed) Contruction for increased strength and reduced weight
- TPMS Compatible
- SFI, SAE (J2530) and JWL VIA tested and certified
- Durable Satin Bronze Powdercoat Finish
- Lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser.
- Limited one year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- Nissan 370Z Z34 (2009+)
- All Forgestar wheels are drilled to cone seat specs. Conical/tapered lug Nuts/Bolts are required.
- No Hub Rings Required
- Please contact us if you are running any Big Brake Kit system so we can check fitment for you.
The Forgestar F14 wheels look amazing on any vehicle. This Staggered Fitment was chosen by Forgestar to offer you the ideal fitment and improve performance on your Nissan 370Z. The Rotary Forged (Flow Form) construction offers superior strength over traditional cast wheels without the hefty price tag of a fully forged wheel. The lightweight nature of flow form wheels won't hamper performance so you can stay ahead of the competition.
Forge has carefully selected the sizes and offsets for your Nissan 370Z so you know that you'll be getting an excellent fitment that is sure to please you and turn a few heads in the process.
Forgestar Performance Wheels are backed by a lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser, so you can be confident that your F14s are built to last. A limited one year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use. To ensure your Satin Bronze powder coating finish lasts as long as possible, make sure you are caring for your wheels properly. Follow the Forgestar Wheel Care Instructions on their website.