- Further improve your ride quality after lowering your F30.
- Includes Tuned / Rate Bump Stops That Maximize Suspension Travel
- Improves Handling Capabilities And Ride Quality
- Bump Stops Optimize The Spring Rate
- Adds Mechanical Grip And Cornering Power
- Amplifies Performance And Comfort When Paired w/Spring Sets
- Allows For Full Compression Travel Within The Spring
- Negates The Possibility Of Sudden Bottoming Out
- Installation Labor Time Is 7.8 Hours
- 2012 - 2018 BMW F30 320i
- 2012 - 2016 BMW F30 328i
- 2017 - 2018 BMW F30 330i
- 2013 - 2018 BMW F30 320i M Sport
- 2013 - 2015 BMW F30 328i M Sport
- 2016 - 2018 BMW F30 330i M Sport
- 2013 - 2016 BMW F30 320i Sport
- 2012 - 2015 BMW F30 328i Sport
- 2016 BMW F30 330i Sport
- Not compatible with xDrive vehicles.
- Installation labor time is 7.8 hrs if the supplemental ride quality & handling kit is installed by itself. Installation labor time will be negligible if installed at the same time as the corresponding Dinan Spring Set.
To fully enjoy Dinan performance spring sets we highly recommend pairing them up with our supplemental ride quality and handling kits. This additional kit includes tuned, progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to just a spring set. By allowing for full compression travel within the spring the possibility of a sudden "bottoming out" is negated, a common unwanted side effect when lowering a vehicle. Bump stops also have the added benefit of optimizing the spring rate, rewarding those that use them with added mechanical grip and cornering power. Simply put, the Dinan supplemental ride quality and handling kits amplify performance and comfort when paired with performance spring sets.