- Don't let your N55 Powered BMW get bogged down by high intake temps.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your N55 Powered BMW harder without losing power.
- Stepped Core Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact and Internal Intake Air Flow Volume – Largest “Drop-in Fit” Intercooler Available in the Industry
- Designed with 3D Scanning/Rapid Prototype Technology to Ensure Precise Fitment and Maximum Surface Area Utilization
- Lab Tested in CSF’s In-House Wind Tunnel
- Rounded Front Face Bar/Plate Design for Optimized Air Flow Through the Core*
- “Drop-in Fit” Design for an Easy & Quick Plug-and-Play Installation – Complete with OEM-Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Fully Reversible Back to OEM Spec with No Modifications Needed
- ~40*F Drop in Temperatures When Compared to the OEM Intercooler After Multiple Repeated Runs
- Power Increase of 15-20 HP on Stock Cars, 25+ HP on Modified Vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty
- 12-15 BMW 335i
- 14-16 BMW 435i
- 13-16 BMW 235i
- 16-18 BMW M2
The engineers over at CSF know cooling. So when it comes to keeping your intake temps down as you push your N55 Powered BMW harder and longer, the CSF Intercooler is the obvious choice. Increasing overall volume and efficiency has a huge impact on not only power, but also reliability and safety for your engine. Don't stress about high intake air temps and power loss on hot days or when pushing your N55 Powered BMW hard. Choose the company that specializes in cooling and get a CSF Intercooler.