|Would you like to be able to adjust the ride of your E60 without ever stepping outside of your car? If so, the Bilstein B16 Electronic Ride Control Adjustable Coil-Over System is for your. The Bilstein B16 Adjustable Coil-over allows for cockpit adjustment saving you the hassle of manually adjusting your coil-overs. With the flick of a switch you can take your BMW from a normal ride used for everyday driving to; sport mode to firm up the suspension and allow for improved handling. |
- Switch between normal and sport modes instantly
- Eliminates the hassle of manually adjusting the coil-overs
- Nürburgring tested and tuned
- Fully adjustable ride height
- Lighted aluminum cockpit mounted control button included
Why B16 Coil-overs on my E60?
The Bilstein Adjustable Coilovers are perfect for any car that is both daily driven, and sees aggressive street driving/track use. Since the coil-over is height adjustable this allows you to choose exactly how low you want your car to sit. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of track use, to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling when you want it.
As always, Bilstein manufactures all of their suspension products to the highest standards. Bilstein continues to be the leader in monotube gas pressure shock absorber technology. No other shock manufacturer has been able to equal the performance and enhanced ride characteristics of Bilstein.
- E60 5 series 2004+ includes; 525i, 528i, 530i, 535i, 545i, 550i
- Will NOT fit M5 or 4-wheel-drive (xi) models
- 49-135169 is the new part number which covers GA5-D516-H(X)
The B16 Coilovers take the direct place of your existing shocks and springs. Professional installation is recommended.
Part numbers GA5-D516-H0, GA5-D516-H1 and GA-D516-H2 have been changed to 49-135169