- Stand out from the crowd with the intoxicating sound of your W213 E63/S AMG with an AWE Exhaust.
- Set your W213 E63/S AMG apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your W213 E63/S AMG with these stunning Uses OEM (factory) Tips.
- Give yourself the option of changing the exhaust volume to suit your mood or needs.
- U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L Stainless Steel Construction
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent tubing
- Direct Bolt On
- Features AWE’s proprietary 180 Technology® drone-canceling solution
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Exhaust Tip Details: Uses OEM (factory) Tips
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- 2018 - 2020 Mercedes-Benz (W213) AMG E63 Sedan 4.0L Turbo 4MATIC+
- 2018 - 2020 Mercedes-Benz (W213) AMG E63 Wagon 4.0L Turbo 4MATIC+
- 2018 - 2020 Mercedes-Benz (W213) AMG E63 S Sedan 4.0L Turbo 4MATIC+
- 2018 - 2020 Mercedes-Benz (W213) AMG E63 S Wagon 4.0L Turbo 4MATIC+
AWE Tuning's Research and Development department spends countless hours designing each exhaust system they produce. AWE prides itself on having the best sounding exhausts in the world and they delivered with a drone free, melodic sounding system for your W213 E63/S AMG.
All AWE Exhaust systems are made from the highest quality T305 stainless steel tubing that is mandrel bent to give you exhaust the smoothest and best flow for maximum power. Their 180-degree Technology offers a straight through flow on all mufflers and resonators so you get the best sound without sacrificing performance.
SwitchPath Exhaust systems are the ultimate solution for any enthusiast who doesn't want to be limited to one exhaust volume. The exhaust valve controls the flow of exhaust gases through the muffler systems resulting in a quiet civilized sound level with the valve closed (similar to the touring systems) or loud and unrestricted with the valve open (similar to the track systems). So if you really want the best of both worlds for your W213 E63/S AMG, choose the SwitchPath and get the sound you want when you want it.