| || |
| Benefits: |
- Replace those old cracked and worn factory bushings with high quality polyurethane bushings from AKG
- Polyurethan bushings improve road feel and alignment consistency so you aren't dealing with sudden jolts or jitters under braking and cornering.
- Good feedback from the road is essential for precise car control and can give you the edge in your lap time.
- -U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound (Black): Low NVH
- -U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound (Red): Low NVH
- Firm alignment retention due to material memory
- Made in USA
Factory rubber front control arm bushings are soft, wear out quickly and adversely affect everything from steering and alignment to braking control. Polyurethane front control arm bushings help to keep the control arms in place, preventing geometry changes and keeping alignment consistent for improved steering and braking feedback. Road feedback while on the track is absolutely essential for precise control on your car on the racetrack, being able to feel every bump and irregularity through the steering wheel lets you make minute adjustments that would would otherwise be unable to. Likewise, the improved suspension geometry consistency helps you avoid weird dynamic toe irregularities so you won't have any unexpected veering or jolting while in a corner or while braking. Your factory bushings are almost certainly worn out anyways so it is in your best interest to upgrade them instead of just replacing them with new rubber bushings (the alternative of not replacing them at all is just too horrible to even consider, please don't do that to yourself). Choose from either 95A durometer polyurethane (Black - Performance-Spec) or 75D durometer polyurethane (Red - Race-Spec) depending on your application (street vs track).
Please contact us if you have questions about the Front Control Arm Bushing Kit for the 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
Chassis Braces & Bushings