- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your N54 335i.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E90/E92/E93) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2009-2010 BMW 335i xDrive (E90/E92) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2011-2013 BMW 335is (E92/E93) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2007-2008 BMW 335xi (E90) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2008-2008 BMW 335xi (E92) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. This product is not legal for street use in the following states - Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
- Filter Airflow Chart
The aFe cold air intake system is made of a plastic rotational molded intake tube for lower temperature and increased air flow. It also utilizes a wrinkle black heat shield that separates the intake system from the engine. This kit includes two aFe Pro 5R Filters for maximum airflow. Also included are two air scoops that bolt directly into the BMW front kidneys. The intake produced 27hp and 34 lbs. x ft. of torque to the wheels.
This intake system also comes with aFe's Dynamic Air Scoops to increase air flow and velocity through the grilles.