- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your E85 Z4.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- CAD designed for optimum air flow
- PRO Dry S air filter for maximum convenience
- 2003-2005 BMW Z4 (E85) M54 Engine L6 3.0L Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-38 for details.
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
This air intake system produces 11 max horsepower, 14 lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 70%. This system includes a durable 18 gauge, powder-coated heat shield and uses a washable/reusable synthetic conical air filter. This intake system incorporates a unique 3-angle filter adaptor that smooths air transition into the intake tract for better performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
One-Piece Filter Housing: The air filter is housed in a one-piece, airbox that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece airbox uses factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation.
Mounts In Factory Location: aFe has developed this intake to provide a hassle-free installation that utilizes all factory mounting locations.
5-1/2"Conical Pro DRY S Air Filter: This intake utilizes a huge, 5-1/2" conical Pro DRY S performance air filter for increased performance. This 3-layer progressive, synthetic material air filter requires no oils and cleans with soap and water for maximum convenience.