- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Constructed from 3" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +23 HP & +19 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- 100% MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- Equalizer Balance Tube Creates a More Efficient Flow Path and Reduces Drone
- Free-Flowing Absorb High Pitch Tones, Producing a Powerful Sound
- Includes Dual 4", Double Wall, Black, 304 Stainless Steel, Slash Cut Tips
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L Gas
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
aFe is proud to announce the MACH Force XP cat-back exhaust system for the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT with the V8-5.0L engine. In recent testing this system produced 23 horsepower and 19 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust system is constructed from 3.0 mandrel bent, stainless steel and is MIG-welded. The system uses dual high-flow mufflers with 3.0 tubing which improves performance across the power band while maintaining the true muscle car sound. aFe has incorporated an equalizer balance tube to evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This not only creates a more efficient flow and better performance, the equalizer balance tube also reduces sound decibels minimizing exhaust drone. Included in this system are two dual 4", double wall, gloss black, 304 stainless steel, slash cut aFe laser etched exhaust tips. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
Equalizer Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This not only creates a more efficient flow and better performance, it also reduces sound decibels minimizing exhaust drone.