Are you looking to lower your BMW with the best suspension possible? Whether you are lowering just for looks or for the huge performance benefits, we have a KW system to suit your needs. Coilovers are the best suspension solution as all the parts are crafted to function together, as opposed to just lowering springs. KW coilovers are known for their signature colors, individuality, quality, and security. In addition, KW coilovers are most often the coilovers that allow the most lowering adjustability compared to other options for your vehicle. Scroll down below to read more on each Variant and decide which option is best for you!
Available Applications: BMW E46 M3
| Customer Reviews
Thanks to Allan from ModBargains for the KW Coilovers. Amazing quality and really kind guy.
First of all, I want to give a GIANT thanks to Jason@ModBargains. So far I absolutely LOVE these coilovers, and have zero buyers remorse whatsoever! Call up Jason at ModBargains for a great deal. He can work with you to find a price that will work!
KW Variant 3
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
Why do KW's cost more than other Coilovers?
The answer is simple, you get what you pay for when it comes to vehicle suspension. As such a crucial component of your vehicle, suspension is definitely something you do not want to cheap out on. KW is known for their reinforced and durable suspension components. KW's coilovers have been carefully crafted and designed by studying the flaws of competitors and improving on them. In addition KW coilovers can go lower than just about any other brand and allow you to set your car to a ""slammed look"", ""sporty look"", or anywhere in between. In the unfortunate event that anything should happen to your coilovers, KW's warranty backs all their products from manufacturer's defect.
Lowering Adjustment Rates
Front: 0.8 - 1.5 (inches)
Rear: 0.8 - 1.5 (inches)
Front Spring Rate: P (lbs/inch)
- Infinitely adjustable within German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- Easy to read documentation
- Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- Visually perfect safe and unique motion dynamics
- Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High-quality damping components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- Special guide and sealing systems
- Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals optimal sealing with minimal friction temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
What are Coilovers?
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.