| Benefits |
- Out corner other boring cars but still have maximum driving comfort!!
- Coilover struts in stainless steel technology, ""inox-line""
- Get rid of the monster truck look with lowering on front and rear axle from 0.6""-2.2""
- Better handling due to less body roll out-handles your buddies
- High-quality elements for long durability
- Adjustable rebound dampening makes it easy to dial in optimal performance
- LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Looking to upgrade your X5's suspension with full height adjustability but don't want to kill your comfort level with conventional coilovers? KW have just what your looking for with ""KW V3 Coilovers. KW has produced a newly developed coilover suspension line which allows individual lowering with the best driving comfort possible. The KW V3 Coilovers allow you to lower your X5 anywhere from 0.6"" to 2.2"". Therefore it offers a perfect look, with the best possible driving behavior. Long distance, motorways as well as fast driven country roads will be a pleasure for every driver.
KW V3 in stainless steel technology inox-line are developed especially for ambitious customers which demand comfort, safe driving quality and a discreet but individual lowering. All coilover kits are equipped with a shock absorber which can be adjusted in rebound damping for more comfort.
Why do KW's cost more then ""other"" coilovers?
KW street comfort in stainless steel technology inox-line are developed especially for ambitious customers which demand comfort, safe driving quality and a discreet but individual lowering. The vehicle can be height adjusted from 1.0""-2.2"" on the front axle and 0.6""-1.8"" on the rear axle. All coilover kits are equipped with a shock absorber which can be adjusted in rebound damping for more comfort.
- Infinitely adjustable within German TUV-tested adjustment parameters
- Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- Easy to read documentation
- Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- Visually perfect safe and unique motion dynamics
- Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High-quality damping components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- Special guide and sealing systems
- Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals optimal sealing with minimal friction temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
What are coilovers?
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.