- With the height adjustability feature you can choose the right look that suits your needs.
- These coilovers will remove the hideous fender gap with the adjustable ride height settings.
- Whether you're driving to your local super market or going to the track, KW Suspension will exceed your expectations.
- Lowers Your Porsche to Eliminate Unsightly Wheelgap
- Dramatically Increases Handling Performance
- Great Balance of Ride Quality and Handling
- Coilover struts in stainless steel technology, ""inox-line""
- TUV tested lowering on front and rear axle from 5-45mm
- Trapezoid thread for easy height adjustment
- High-quality elements for long durability
- Adjustable rebound dampening
- Life-time warranty
|911 (991) Carrera 2WD/4WD S/GTS w/ out PASM/PDCC
|911 (991) Carrera 2WD/4WD S/GTS w/ PASM & w/ out PDCC
|911 (991) Carrera 2WD/4WD S/GTS w/ PASM/PDCC
| Variant 3 Coilovers
The KW V3 Coilovers feature all of the features of the V1 and V2 with the added benefit of adjustable compression rebound dampening for the experienced driver. KW V3 Coilovers are specifically designed for the experienced driver.
- Front lowering range 1.0""-2.0""
- Rear lowering range 1.0""-2.0""
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Complete stainless steel construction - inox-line
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustable rebound damping w/ 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping w/ 12 exact clciks
- German TUV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- If the car is equipped with PASM, the PASM needs to be disabled.
- Top mounts can also be combined with a KW coilover kit. Therefore some additionally parts have to be ordered (springs, intermediate rings). Please ask sales department.
- Without German TÜV certificate, optional with stability confirmation for individual registration according to §21 German law, clubsport top mounts generally without TÜV certificate.
- Clubsport coilover with top mount: with front- and rear axle top mount available
KW designed and manufactured every coilover to custom fit your Porsche 991unlike other coilovers that may be a ""special one-coilover-fits-all"", these KW Coilovers guaranteeing maximum handling and performance for your Porsche 991. Along with handling, this system makes sure your car is given a perfectly aggressive stance, not a vehicle that's touching the floor.
With KW's patented dampening technology they do not only give you a aggressive feel through the turns but also helps with acceleration. With less rear sag and perfectly tuned rebound KW coilovers are able to cut time off your 0-60 time as well. Maybe you're not the one for aggressive looks and ultimate performance, but for comfort. Well, KW took that into consideration, and integrated adjustable comfort technology.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330