| KW V3 Coilovers for 2010+ Mercedes Benz E-Class 4Matic AWD [W212] |
| Benefits |
- Get rid of that hideous fender gap with the ride height adjustability feature from these coilovers.
- By lowering your center of gravity you can drive more aggressively and take the corners much harder.
- By being able to customize your coilover settings you can get the perfect feel and appearance that you desire.
- Less body roll
- Better handling
- Adjustable rebound damping
- High quality damper components
- Stainless steel strut/shock bodies
- Composite spring perches for superior corrosion resistance
Please Note: Only for vehicles not equipped with air suspension and not for cars with electronic damping.
- 2014-2015 MB E250 Bluetec 4Matic
- 2010-2016 Mercedes Benz E350 4Matic
- 2015-2016 Mercedes Benz E400 4Matic
- 2010-2014 Mercedes Benz E550 4Matic
| KW Coilover Kits will perfectly exceed your expectations for ride, handling, fitment, and quality. KW uses inox-stainless steel on nearly all their products to ensure the maximum level of corrosion resistance. These KW Coilovers are made out of high quality stainless steel, guaranteed never to rust and perform over and over again in the harshest conditions. Replacing the suspension on your Mercedes Benz E-Class with a set of KW Coilovers will give you total control of your handling, such as: ride height, rebound, and compression. Improve your handling and get rid of that hideous fender gap with a new set of KW Coilovers. |
| || Variant 3 Coilovers |
The KW V3 Coilovers feature all of the features of the V1 and V2 with the added benefit of adjustable compression rebound dampening for the experienced driver. KW V3 Coilovers are specifically designed the experienced driver.
- Front lowering range 1.2""-2.3""
- Rear lowering range 1.0""-2.2""
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Complete stainless steel construction - inox-line
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustable rebound damping w/ 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping w/ 12 exact clciks
- German TUV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330