| A set of KW coilovers are the perfect way to safely lower your Hyundai Genesis, adding aggressive styling and better handling to your car. KW designed and manufactured every coilover to CUSTOM fit your vehicle, unlike other coilovers that may be a ""special one-coilover-fits-all"", these KW Coilovers guaranteeing MAXIMUM handling and performance for your vehicle. Along with handling, this system makes sure your car is given a perfectly AGGRESSIVE stance, not a vehicle that's touching the floor. With KW's patented dampening technology they do not only give you a aggressive feel through the turns but also helps with acceleration. With less rear sag and perfectly tuned rebound KW coilovers are able to cut time off your 0-60 time as well. Maybe you're not the one for aggressive looks and ultimate performance, but for comfort. Well, KW took that into consideration, and integrated adjustable comfort technology. |
| Benefits |
- MAXIMUM DRIVING COMFORT!
- Coilover struts in stainless steel technology, ""inox-line""
- TUV tested lowering on front and rear axle
- Better handling due to less curl
- Trapezoid thread for easy height adjustment
- High-quality elements for long durability
- Adjustable rebound dampening
- Includes detailed installation instructions and documentation for easy use
- LIFE-TIME WARRANTY!
| Vehicle || Year || Front Drop || Rear Drop || V3 |
| Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T || 2009-2012 || 0.8-2.0 || 0.8-2.0 || 35266003 |
| Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L || 2009-2012 || 0.8-2.0 || 0.8-2.0 || 35266003 |
KW is known for their signature colors, individuality, quality, and security. Take a look below to read more into which KW Coilover Variant is the BEST option for you!
About KW V3 Coilovers
KW Coilovers V3 feature adjustable compression rebound dampening for the skilled and experienced driver. These coilovers feature separate compression and rebound dampening that allows for a one of a kind suspension setup.
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Inox-stainless steel high quality construction
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- 14 level adjustable compression dampening
- infinitely adjustable rebound dampening
Why do KW's cost more than other Coilovers?
The answer is simple, you get what you pay for when it comes to vehicle suspension. As such a crucial component of your vehicle, suspension is definitely something you do not want to cheap out on. KW is known for their reinforced and durable suspension components. KW's coilovers have been carefully crafted and designed by studying the flaws of competitors and improving on them. In addition KW coilovers can go lower than just about any other brand and allow you to set your car to a ""slammed look"", ""sporty look"", or anywhere in between. In the unfortunate event that anything should happen to your coilovers, KW's warranty backs all their products from manufacturer's defect.
What are Coilovers?
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.