| Is your BMW looking a little too high? Do you still feel insecure about the sharp turns you attempt around the corners? Is your current body kit not doing the job of creating that AGGRESSIVE appearance? Treat your vehicle and yourselfwith the best suspension system out there--KW's Coilovers! Not only does this system lower your car perfectly, but it provides HUGE performance benefits.
KW designed and manufactured every coilover to CUSTOM fit your vehicle, unlike other coilovers that may be a ""special one-coilover-fits-all"", these KW Coilovers guaranteeing MAXIMUM handling and performance for your vehicle. Along with handling, this system makes sure your car is given a perfectly AGGRESSIVE stance, not a vehicle that's touching the floor. With KW's patented dampening technology they do not only give you a aggressive feel through the turns but also helps with acceleration. With less rear sag and perfectly tuned rebound KW coilovers are able to cut time off your 0-60 time as well. Maybe you're not the one for aggressive looks and ultimate performance, but for comfort. Well, KW took that into consideration, and integrated adjustable comfort technology.
KW Variant Coilovers 2wd
||Lowering Range (inch.)
|Z4 ; (Z89)
||V1 w/o EDC: 10220072
V1 w/ EDC: 10220087
|Z4 ; (Z89)
||V3 w/o EDC: 35220072
V3 w/ EDC: 35220087
||Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
||Check the inner distance between the two lower clips on the front suspension strut (for 23 mm = Item No. 10290013/15290013) (for 27 mm = Item No. 10290003/15290003
- MAXIMUM DRIVING COMFORT!
- Coilover struts in stainless steel technology, ""inox-line""
- TUV tested lowering on front and rear axle from 5-45mm
- Better handling due to less curl
- Trapezoid thread for easy height adjustment
- High-quality elements for long durability
- Adjustable rebound dampening
- Delivery includes detailed installation instructions and documentation for easy use
- LIFE-TIME WARRANTY!
KW is known for their signature colors, individuality, quality, and security. Take a look below to read more into which KW Coilover Variant is the BEST option for you!
KW Variant 3
Race Technology for the Road
with: Adjustable Compression Rebound Dampening
The new Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the high speed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
Why do KW's cost more than other Coilovers?
The answer is simple, you get what you pay for when it comes to vehicle suspension. As such a crucial component of your vehicle, suspension is definitely something you do not want to cheap out on. KW is known for their reinforced and durable suspension components. KW's coilovers have been carefully crafted and designed by studying the flaws of competitors and improving on them. In addition KW coilovers can go lower than just about any other brand and allow you to set your car to a ""slammed look"", ""sporty look"", or anywhere in between. In the unfortunate event that anything should happen to your coilovers, KW's warranty backs all their products from manufacturer's defect.
- Infinitely adjustable within German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- Easy to read documentation
- Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- Visually perfect safe and unique motion dynamics
- Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High-quality damping components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- Special guide and sealing systems
- Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals optimal sealing with minimal friction temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
| What are Coilovers?
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.
| Pressure adjustment Variant 3
The compression characteristics are adjusted utilizing a new, patented valve at the lower end of the damper casing. The number of pre-installable parameters available for this valve allow for settings for just about any application required. The unique low-speed pressure adjustment is the decisive feature of this technology. In this absorption area the handling of the vehicle is greatly influenced. An increase in the damping force supports the vehicle even during compression, thereby preventing pitch, roll and notably improving cornering behavior.
In association with independent adjustable rebound absorption the experienced driver has all the parameters required for effective suspension tuning.