| Is your Audi looking a little too high? Do you still feel insecure about the sharp turns you attempt around the corners? Is your current body kit not doing the job of creating that AGGRESSIVE appearance? Treat your vehicle and yourself with the best suspension system out there--KW's Coilovers! Not only does this system lower your car perfectly, but it provides HUGE performance benefits. |
KW designed and manufactured every coilover to CUSTOM fit your vehicle, unlike other coilovers that may be a ""special one-coilover-fits-all"", these KW Coilovers guaranteeing MAXIMUM handling and performance for your vehicle. Along with handling, this system makes sure your car is given a perfectly AGGRESSIVE stance, not a vehicle that's touching the floor. With KW's patented dampening technology they do not only give you a aggressive feel through the turns but also helps with acceleration. With less rear sag and perfectly tuned rebound KW coilovers are able to cut time off your 0-60 time as well. Maybe you're not the one for aggressive looks and ultimate performance, but for comfort. Well, KW took that into consideration, and integrated adjustable comfort technology.
| Benefits |
- MAXIMUM DRIVING COMFORT!
- Coilover struts in stainless steel technology, ""inox-line""
- TUV tested lowering on front and rear axle from 5-45mm
- Better handling due to less curl
- Trapezoid thread for easy height adjustment
- High-quality elements for long durability
- Adjustable rebound dampening
- Delivery includes detailed installation instructions and documentation for easy use
- LIFE-TIME WARRANTY!
KW is known for their signature colors, individuality, quality, and security. Take a look below to read more into which KW Coilover Variant is the BEST option for you!
KW Variant 3
Race Technology for the Road
with: Adjustable Compression Rebound Dampening
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
*Not for suspensions with spring strut modification (exchanged struts), these are only available in zinc-plated steel.
KW clubsport Coilovers for race track and road
KW Clubsport coilovers was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track
day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high
performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport
guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs/li>
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification
Why do KW's cost more than other Coilovers?
The answer is simple, you get what you pay for when it comes to vehicle suspension. As such a crucial component of your vehicle, suspension is definitely something you do not want to cheap out on. KW is known for their reinforced and durable suspension components. KW's coilovers have been carefully crafted and designed by studying the flaws of competitors and improving on them. In addition KW coilovers can go lower than just about any other brand and allow you to set your car to a ""slammed look"", ""sporty look"", or anywhere in between. In the unfortunate event that anything should happen to your coilovers, KW's warranty backs all their products from manufacturer's defect.
- Infinitely adjustable within German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- Easy to read documentation
- Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- Visually perfect safe and unique motion dynamics
- Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High-quality damping components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- Special guide and sealing systems
- Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals optimal sealing with minimal friction temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
| What are Coilovers? |
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.
Pressure Adjustment Clubsport
The rebound adjustment, produced with the widest range of adjustment for that specific vehicle, is carried out by an adjustment spindle at the end of the piston rod. Most of all, the rebound controls the car body vibration, but at the same time the damping range also affects the handling and comfort at low speeds. With the rebound adjustment, the car can be adjusted to the demands of the driver; the driving impression can range from comfortable ride quality to a tighter and tense ride with improved road-holding characteristics.
The compression adjustment takes place at the lower end of the shock absorber by our patented multi-purpose valve. The number of pre-adjustable parameters of this valve allows a wide range of adjustments. The unique low-speed compression adjustment makes this technology unique. Within this damping range, the driving behavior of the car is strongly influenced. An increasing damping force already supports the car at the compression and therefore avoids rolling motions. The steering behaviour significantly improves.
| Pressure adjustment Variant 3 |
The compression characteristics are adjusted utilizing a new, patented valve at the lower end of the damper casing. The number of pre-installable parameters available for this valve allow for settings for just about any application required. The unique low-speed pressure adjustment is the decisive feature of this technology. In this absorption area the handling of the vehicle is greatly influenced. An increase in the damping force supports the vehicle even during compression, thereby preventing pitch, roll and notably improving cornering behavior.
In association with independent adjustable rebound absorption the experienced driver has all the parameters required for effective suspension tuning.