KW Clubsport Coilovers
Looking to rake your Golf / Jetta IV / Beetle 98+ suspension to the next level at the track? You've tried the rest and now KW is offering you the BEST! Clubsport is getting more and more famous world-wide. Therefore, KW has decided to develop a new product line KW Clubsport. This new product line is distinguished by motorsport applications for race track and road use with ideal performance.
You're a serious weekend tracker, or maybe you have a dedicated track monster and you love to drive your car and drive it hard. You've already tried other coilover brands, and now KW is offering you THE BEST. Clubsport is a true coilover designed for the hardcore tracker; Track conditions are always changing and with this your car's suspension needs to be in tune every step of the way. Demand the BEST, demand KW Clubsport.
Nürburgring Nordschleife is the most popular race track for using our KW Clubsport suspension kits. High performance sports cars, modified saloons as well as classical sport compact cars are tuned in weight, engine and wheels for their use on several race tracks. These improvements are made for a better handling on track sport events, race taxi drives, visitor drives and equability tests particularly on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Due to these modifications of the car some parameters are changing. Therefore, the road setups are no longer ideal for the performance of the car. For this use we offer special clubsport kits which have been adapted to the changed requirements by changing spring and shock setup as well as the installation of racing top mounts
Warranty is not offered with KW Clubsport Coilovers due to the fact that these were exclusively designed to be used on the track; excessive wear and tear are expected with such use as track driving.
- Performance set-up for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression and rebound forces independently adjustable
- High performance Linear race springs
- Additional, available with racing top mounts
- TUV approval possible depending on specification
- Built on order
- Model specific for each application
Why do KW's cost more then ""other"" coilovers?
KW street comfort in stainless steel technology inox-line are developed especially for ambitious customers which demand comfort, safe driving quality and a discreet but individual lowering. The vehicle can be height adjusted from 5-45 mm on front and rear axle. All coilover kits are equipped with a shock absorber which can be adjusted in rebound damping for more comfort.
- Infinitely adjustable within German TUV-tested adjustment parameters
- Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- Easy to read documentation
- Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- Visually perfect safe and unique motion dynamics
- Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High-quality damping components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- Special guide and sealing systems
- Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals optimal sealing with minimal friction temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
What are coilovers?
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.