| H&R Street Performance Coilovers for 2016+ Ford Focus RS |
| Benefits |
- The H&R Coilover suspension is comfortable, but it whispers fun into the driver's ear, rather than using its 'library voice' of luxury""
- These coilovers will remove the hideous fender gap with the adjustable ride height settings.
- Stainless steel construction will ensure longetvity of these coilovers and maximize protection against rust.
- Includes front strut mounts
- Disables Sport Suspension Mode
- Mono-tube gas shock construction
- Front lowering range approx 1.0"" - 1.75""
- Rear Lowering Range Approx 1.2"" - 2.2""
KW Variant 3 ""inox-line"" Coilovers
| Engineered for street and occasional track use, H&R Coil-Overs feature a fully-threaded shock body (not an imitation sleeve-over) that allows you to precisely dial in height adjustment to achieve optimum weight transfer, or simply get the aggressive look you've been looking for. Featuring H&R's exclusive dynamic damper technology, each shock is engineered to work in harmony with a progressive-rate spring, together creating a finely-tuned suspension system. |
Please Note: Front strut mounts included, disables Selectable Sport Supension.
| H&R Street Performance Coilovers |
The H&R Street Performance Coilovers for the Focus RS features additional benefits of a progressive rate spring for finely tuned suspension system.
- Front lowering range 1.0""-1.75""
- Rear lowering range 1.2""-2.2""
- Progressive-rate spring
- Rear height adjusters
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330