Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for 2016 Ford Focus RS
| Benefits |
- With a lower center of gravity you can take corners faster and harder with confidence.
- Remove that hideous fender gap with these lowering springs that will give your car a much more aggressive look.
- Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs will give your Focus RS a race inspired look and feel.
- Lowers front by 0.7""
- Lowers rear by 1.1""
- Lower center of gravity
- Reduce squat during acceleration
- Reduce body roll in corners
- Reduce nose-dive when braking
- Align to OEM specs
- OEM front spring rate: (246 lbs/in)
- Pro-Kit front spring rate: (183 lbs/in)
- Pro-Kit front spring rate 2: (228 lbs/in)
- OEM rear spring rate: (246 lbs/in)
- Pro-Kit rear spring rate: (234 lbs/in)
Eibach lowering springs provide a much more aggressive look and stance than your stock suspension, while maintaining a comfortable ride. The Pro-Kit Springs are the perfect choice for daily street driven cars. This kit lowers your Focus RS 0.7"" in the front and 1.1"" in the rear giving you a lower center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, reducing body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive when braking. These Pro-Kit Springs will give you a much better appearance and performance without comprimising safety or ride quality.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Lowering / HA Springs