| Dinan Performance Spring Set for 2014-2017 BMW 435i 440i [F32/F36]
- Be lower than your friends and make your car look more aggressive - lowers car up to 1"".
- Carve through a corner with a more controlled, sporty feel with alower center of gravity and decreased body roll.
- Suspension system that not only transforms the stance of the vehicle but also maintains ride quality and improves upon handling.
- 435i 440i (RWD) - 50% increase in spring stiffness, lowers the vehicle 1"" in the front and rear
- 435i 440i (xDrive) - 38% increase in spring stiffness in front and 50% increase in the rear, lowers the vehicle 3/4"" in the front and a full inch in the rear
- 435i 440i (Gran Coupe) - 34% increase in spring stiffness in front and 11% in the rear, lowers the vehicle 3/4"" in the front and rear
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i RWD [F32]
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i xDrive [F32]
- 2017 BMW 440i RWD [F32]
- 2017 BMW 440i xDrive [F32]
- 2014-2016 BMW 435i Gran Coupe RWD [F36]
- 2017 BMW 440i Gran Coupe RWD [F36]
(Click to Enlarge)
| Dinan's Performance Spring set for the F32 435i/440i provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan lowers the 435i/440i by a 3/4"" in the front and a full inch in the rear for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car.
The 38% increase in stiffness in the fornt and 50% increase in the rear will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at low speeds up to the top speed of the vehicle.
Please Note: It is highly recommended that you purchase and install the corresponding Ride Quality and Handling Kit along with your Dinan Performance Spring Set. This ensures you can achieve the advertised ride height, performance, and quality. With or without the Ride Quality and Handling Kit, your warranty is still effective for product defect issues. Any claims dealing with poor handling, poor ride quality, etc. will not be warranted.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Lowering / HA Springs