- Maximize your power gains and keep your Fiesta ST pulling harder and longer!
- Don't let heat soak slow your Fiesta ST down.
- 27.5" x 6" x 3" Bar and Plate Core
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- 4-Ply Silicone Couplers
- 2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Custom Cast Endtanks with COBB Logo
- 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST USDM
- Emissions: 50 State Legal. This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions: Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: D-660-5 & D-660-29
The COBB Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) Kit for your Fiesta ST is the easiest way to drastically improve power when coupled with tuning from the Accessport. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. By using a 55% larger core with streamlined piping that is a direct bolt-on solution, your Fiesta ST will come alive with charge air that's up to 100 DEGREES COOLER. Off the shelf maps are available for the Ford Fiesta ST Accessport so it's tuned right out of the box!!
This kit includes an updated core from the original 701500. Improvements include: Casted Mounting Brackets Silver Powder Coat Finish Embossed COBB Logo Increased Cooling Capacity
The COBB Ford Fiesta ST FMIC system is the single best bolt-on modification for the platform, allowing for much cooler boosted air temps that respond with healthy power increase when tuned with an Accessport.