- Maximize your power gains and keep your Fiesta ST pulling harder and longer!
- Don't let heat soak slow your Fiesta ST down.
- 27.5" x 6" x 3" Bar and Plate Core
- Increased Cooling Efficiency
- Cast End Tanks with COBB Logo
- Works with Stock or COBB Intercooler Piping
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST USDM
- Emissions: 50 State Legal. This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions: Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: D-660-5
The COBB Fiesta ST Intercooler Upgrade is the easiest way to drastically improve power when coupled with tuning from the Accessport. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. By using a 55% larger core, your Fiesta ST will come alive with the new found colder charge air. This upgrade requires no modification to the car for an easy installation with the included custom silicone adapters. Factory-like fitment for the 2014+ Fiesta ST.
This core is updated from the original 701502 part number. Improvements include: Casted Mounting Brackets Silver Powder Coat Finish Embossed COBB Logo Increased Cooling Capacity
The COBB Fiesta ST Intercooler Upgrade is a direct replacement of the factory piece and is the easiest modification to make for a drastic increase in cooling and power. Includes everything needed to install and requires no bumper modifications.