Diode Dynamics Backup LEDs for 2016 Ford Focus RS (Pair)
| Benefits |
- Brighten up your future with these luxurious LEDs. they will give your Focus RS that luxury look that comes in high end vehicles.
- Be seen at night when you're backing up by getting rid of that low output lighting, and upgrading with some crisp and bright LED bulbs.
- These backup LEDs will make your Focus RS light up like a roman candle and you'll be out shinning the competition.
- Modern LED Output
- PnP Installation
- HP5: Slightly lower brightness than OEM
- HP36: Slightly higher brightness than OEM
- XP50: Much brighter than OEM.
- 921 Terminal
| These LEDs come in various colors and brightness options. The backup lights are available in Cool White (6000K). You can also choose from three bulb models. The HP5 are four high-power SMDs, under a diffusing lens, just like the HP3, but run at higher power, with integrated copper planting for superior heat dissipation, allowing maximum brightness. The HP36 is a full 360 degree illumination with 36 High-Power Samsung LEDs. It also has an aluminum base for optimum heatsinking, and non-polar design for easy installation. The XP50 has four sides on this bulb that contains two 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with two more under a projector lens. It is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties. These bulbs use a 921 terminal, with a sturdy base connector and pin alignment for exact replacement of your factory 921 bulb. You will not need resistors for backup lights, just replace your factory bulbs. |
Please Note: These LEDs are rated with low lumens because unlike other brands, Diode Dynamics doesn't provide ""calculated"" numbers. For example, if a bulb has five 10-lumen chips, competitors' will rate it as 50 lumens. This ""calculated"" lumen rating is actually much higher than the true, measured light output, so it will look like the competitors' bulbs are brighter.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our Mod Experts do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330