- Reduce power loss and improve traction on your Fiesta ST.
- Improves Traction
- Updated Design to Absorb More Vibration and Further Reduce Engine Movement
- Machined out of 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Laser Etched COBB Logo
- Minimizes Wheel Hop
- 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST USDM
- Emissions: This part is not an Emissions-related part and therefore can be used on Emission Controlled Vehicles.
The COBB Ford Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount is the best way to minimize engine movement, improve traction, and reduce wheel hop, all without major impact to Noise, Vibration, or Harshness (NVH). Typical bushing designs can rattle your teeth out at idle or during throttle input. This improved version of the COBB RMM minimizes NVH over the previous design caused by resonance. Its 85A durometer bushing absorbs more vibration and further reduces engine movement to aid getting all the power to the ground. The beautifully machined 6061 billet aluminum mount with zinc hardware will make you sad you have to hide it under your car.
The COBB Ford Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount improves traction and removes wheel hop without harshness.