- Maximize your power gains and shore up weak spots in your WRX's intercooler system.
- Compatible with COBB OTS Maps
- CNC Radiused 6061 Aluminum Tubing
- Retains Clearance for Aftermarket Radiators
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coat Finish
- Compatible with Stock or COBB LF BPV
- 2015-2021 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2015-2021 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- Emissions: This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. COBB Tuning has established a reasonable basis (testing results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal Emissions: standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending. Once testing is complete with California, and an EO number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
The COBB Charge Pipe for the 2015-2021 Subaru WRX is constructed of 6061 aluminum tubing. An integrated billet transition smoothly takes diameter from 2" to 2.5" to allow for increased flow while maintaining clearance for larger aftermarket radiators. A wrinkle black powder coat finish gives an upgraded yet subtle appearance under the hood. The included billet turbo adapter and 5-ply silicone make for a straight forward and leak free installation and are compatible with both the factory bypass valve and COBB LF BPV.
Remove the restrictive plastic factory charge pipe with the COBB Charge Pipe to increase airflow and provide an upgraded OEM-like appearance.
Combine with the Big SF Intake System and TMIC Coupler to create a restriction-free intake tract.