- Easy plug and play solution that allows you to flash your WRX's ECU.
- Blue Connector
- Accessport Compatible
- Works on 2002 WRX
- Needed to Relash ECU
- Test Mode Connector
- 2002-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2002-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon AT USDM
- 2002-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon MT USDM
- 2002-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan AT USDM
- Emissions: This part is not an Emissions-related part and therefore can be used on Emission Controlled Vehicles.
2002-2005 Subaru WRXs require the use of an Initialization Connector when using an Accessport to flash a map on the ECU. The connector will be used during Install, Uninstall, and any full reflash of the ECU. This blue connector is specific to the 2002 WRX.
The 2002 WRX requires the use of this particular Initialization ("init") Connector in order to get the car into Test Mode, which is when there is open communication with the ECU and a Reflash is possible.