The newest available product from aFe is the Replacement Air Filter for the new F30 328i or 335i. This aFe F30 328i/335i Air Filter increases flow to your turbo engine for improved performance figures as well as fuel efficiency. This aFe F30 328i/335i Replacement Air Filter outflows your stock 328i's air filter by 28% and stock 335i's air filter by 33%. Other than an increase in flow to your turbo engine another added benefit of the air filter is reusability. When the time comes the F30 aFe Filter can simply be cleaned with soap and water saving you hundreds over the life of your vehicle.
The filter uses an integrated polyurethane bump seal on the edges to ensure there are no air leaks to keep your turbo engine clean and running great.
The aFe Replacement Air Filter for your F30 328i or F30 335i is available in 2 styles, Pro 5R and Pro Dry S, see below to determine which one is best for you.
Pro 5 R (30-10225/30-10226)
- Washable/reusable oiled cotton gauze filter
- Maximum airflow
- Utilizes a special oil for maximum airflow
Pro Dry S (31-10225/31-10226)
- Washable/reusable non-oiled cotton gauze filter
- Maximum convince with no re-oiling needed
| Benefits |
- More airflow for your engine
- Designed to increase horsepower and torque output from your engine
- 100% washable and reusable - Never buy another paper air filter
- Does NOT void warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- Engineered to last the life of your BMW F30 328i or F30 335i
- 2012 F30 328i (30-10225/31-10225)
- 2012 F30 335i (30-10226/31-10226)
- 2012 F30 320i (30-10225/31-10225)
Installation for the aFe Replacement Magnum Flow Air Filter is simple. Simply open your stock air box, remove your stock air filter and replace it with the new aFe Air Filter. Installation takes less than 5 minutes typically and can be done by literally anyone!
Filters + Cleaning Kits