- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your Mustang GT.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Outflows Factory Intake by 33%
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +22 HP & +27 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filter for Maximum Performance
- Mandrel-Bent Intake Tube and Heat-Blocking Shield
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0L Gas
Dyno Tested Intake Tube:
The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response.
8 IN Tall Conical Pro 5R Air Filter:
This intake utilizes a huge, 8 IN tall conical Pro 5R performance air filter for maximum flow. This 5-layer progressive, oiled cotton gauze air filter provides maximum flow for increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Velocity Stack 3-Angle Adapter:
A large 3-angle filter adapter is used to speed up the air flow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
Add more power to your Mustang 5.0L with the aFe Stage-2 performance intake system. This Stage-2 cold air intake system produces 22HP and 27lbs. x ft. torque and outflowed the factory intake by 33%. A one-piece 16 gauge stainless steel, powder-coated heat shield uses an auxiliary air scoop to directly supply cool air from the front of the vehicle straight to the filter for maximum performance. This intake system also features a polished aluminum tube with a built-in MAF pad and is attached to a 3-angle filter adapter to smoothly guide increased air-flow into the engine with minimal restriction. The Pro 5R media air filter is washable and reusable and is constructed with 100% polyurethane for a long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
One-Piece Filter Housing:
The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder-coated 16-gauge heat shield and uses a built in auxiliary air scoop to capture cool air from the front of the vehicle for maximum performance. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all brackets and hardware for a hassle-free installation.