- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- 100% hand TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability
- Quad, rear-exit 3", angle-cut, stainless steel exhaust tips etched with aFe logos
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for improved performance and rust-resistant finish
- Dual, high-flow, 304 stainless steel mufflers reduce backpressure and provides a deep, tuned sound
- High quality hardware and clamps for a hassle free-install
- Dyno Proven Results: +7 HP and +15 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 M Roadster (E85) S54 Engine L6 3.2L Gas
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe (E86) S54 Engine L6 3.2L Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
Unleash power and sound while improving the looks on your Z4 M Coupe with this MACH Force-Xp 2-1/2" 304 stainless steel cat back system. The larger diameter, mandrel bent tubing along with high-flow, stainless steel mufflers are less restricting for maximum flow, optimum sound and long lasting good looks. 100% hand TIG-welded for proven quality and durability, this MACH Force-Xp system is finished off with quad 3" polished, stainless steel exhaust tips with laser-etched aFe POWER logos to give your E86 a track-prepped, custom look.
Quad 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Tips:
Quad, rear exit, 3" diameter, angle cut stainless steel exhaust tips with an aFe POWER logo laser-etched on the top for a custom look.
In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +7 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
High-Flow Performance Muffler:
Incorporating less-restricting dual, high-flow, 304 stainless steel mufflers into the exhaust system to eliminate exhaust drone, maintaining a smooth, unique sound.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
This exhaust system is designed to be a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required. Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
Less restrictive than stock exhaust allows maximum flow and low turbulence; increasing torque, horsepower and improved throttle response.