Like fine cheese and wine, Supersprint's Connecting Pipe is the perfect compliment to your Audi. Manufactured to make your vehicle OUTPERFORM, you know these pipes will satisfy your unique taste for power. All Supersprint connecting pipes are mandrel bent for OPTIMUM performance. These pipes are designed to replace the resonator that is standard in that same position. This application will slightly increase sound and reduce overall system cost. The polished pipes are manufactured from 100% 304 STAINLESS STEEL, while the black pipes are aluminized mild steel.
Supersprint Build Quality
CERTIFICATION ISO 9001
Awarded by the FAKT Pfalz, the quality certification ISO 9001 ensures the highest standard efficiency of research, development and manufacturing process. This certification confirms the strict quality control specifications that each single product fulfills, determined by the latest E.E.C. guidelines. Every single raw material batch, from stainless steel tubes to sound deadening rock wool packs, is carefully selected and examined before they are implemented, and all processing steps (bending, welding, chrome-plating, etc.) are performed with extremely demanding, superior quality standards. Therefore, every single Supersprint product lives up to precise expectations, and their quality is left unchanged from time to time.
UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY
Supersprint's warranty insure against any defects in materials and worksmanship. For any non-stainless steel system, there is a 2-year unlimited mile warranty, and for any stainless steel system, there is a 3-year unlimited mile warranty. This warranty is effective on the date of purchase from any authorized Supersprint North America dealer. This warranty is nontransferable when ownership of the product vehicle, on which it is installed, is sold. For more information on what may void the warranty and how the warranty works, CLICK HERE.
10 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE SUPERSPRINT
- Established in 1955, Supersprint develops and handcrafts the best sport car performance exhausts in the business.
- Supersprint is the only exhaust manufacturer that individually tests each of its components, from the racing-design headers to the exclusive, high-flow metallic catalytic converters to the rear mufflers, in order to ensure perfect compatibility and peek function, even in conjunction with the OEM exhaust parts.
- Supersprint is always among the first manufacturers, and quite often the one and only, in building performance exhausts for the latest sport cars. Supersprint's proprietary international patents on some of its exclusive headers' merge collectors design, as well as on some silencer designs, had not yet been surpassed by any other manufacturer in business.
- Supersprint is the only exhaust manufacturer who offers its tail pipes in a wide variety of styles, with over 100 different shapes and sizes. Supersprint even owns international patents for more than 20 of its special design exhaust tips. With Supersprint, each and every car tuner has the option to find the exhaust style that suits their cars the best. The same freedom of choice is left to you...that is, if you decide to go with the Supersprint program.
- Thanks to experience coming from the strong, long-term connection between Supersprint and several car manufacturers' factory racing teams, Supersprint is the only exhaust producer that actually designs from scratch, develops their idea, and produces real performance systems, all out of its own knowledge, without copying any one else's projects.
- Supersprint is the only company in the exhaust business, who performs more than 1,500 dyno tests yearly, using its own exclusive MAHA 4x4 dynamometer.
- Supersprint is the only exhaust producer, who develops and sells only free-flow exhausts, each suited to the car's particular engine type. The dimensions of the pipes and the inner silencer cores' are carefully determined in each application for the best results.
- With more than 45 years of knowledge and Supersprint's worldwide success of exhausts, their systems are the most copied in the business. Not surprisingly, many of their competitors do not even own a dynamometer for measuring the performance of their products.
- All of the Supersprint exhausts are specifically suited to each specific car model, and guarantee an ideal blend of performance increase, reduction in exhaust backpressure, a nice sporty sound and legendary durability.
- Supersprint is the only manufacturer guaranteeing that all of its exhausts use premium quality stainless steel, offer a flawless fit into the car, and finally give a sporty, yet not offensively loud, sound. The authentic ""TÜV approval"" found on our road legal systems guarantees just that, and this feature is acknowledged worldwide.