| Remus Exhaust w/ Race Cats for 2003-2006 Porsche 911 Turbo + GT2 [996TT] |
| Benefits |
- Deep and aggressive exhaust note.
- Rich and authoritative sound will turn heads and announces you've arrived without being obnoxious.
- Gorgeous Remus quad tips will enhance the appearance of your rear end.
- Straight through free flow design
- High grade material (stainless steel)
- Performance and torque increase
- Sporty, sonorous sound
- Light weight construction
- 3 year/unlimited mile warranty
- 2003-2006 Porsche 911 Turbo 
- 2003-2006 Porsche 911 GT2 
| Remus is the top exhaust manufacturer in the US. After decades of R&D they have created to perfect exhaust for your Porsche. Remus has built and designed this exhaust system from the ground up, addressing all aspects to make sure this exhaust allows the Porsche 996TT to breath as deeply as possible. Built using 304 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum durability and exhaust flow. This Remus exhaust is designed using OEM specs, so no need to worry about fitment issues, or any modifications. |
This system is direct bolt on power for your 996TT. Remus has dyno proven this system to gain anywhere from 10-15 rear wheel horsepower. And Remus likes to under-promise and over-deliver on power - that's why Remus was the chosen muffler supplier for the famed Gemballa tuner Porsches. With Remus's patented exhaust and muffler design, this exhaust system gives off a unique DEEP throaty exhaust note. Do not wait any longer, be the first to run Remus's all new exhaust system on your Porsche 996TT.
Why Remus Exhaust?
- World's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.
- Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.
- An appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, ""Hey look at me, I'm a Race System,"" but indeed, performs like one.
- Full 303 stainless steel construction in bodies and tubing, 416 stainless steel tips; every unit specific with regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.
- Deep throaty Remus sound in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. Horsepower increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage is enhanced as well.
- Three year unlimited mileage warranty. If there ever is a warranty claim, Remus will replace the product & pay $40.00 per hour for labor.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330