The Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers gives the Mazda Miata track-ready suspension tuned for the streets.
The Mazda Miata is the perfect platform for a daily-driven track car. By upgrading the suspension to the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Mazda Miata, you will see dramatic improvements in the handling, braking, and acceleration on your car. How can a suspension upgrade, like the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers, improve the Miata's acclereation? Coilovers will lower a car's center of gravity, making it more streamlined and aerodynamic, therefore, improving your car's acceleration. The Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Mazda Miata are user-tunable, so you have total control over the ride height and damping for dialed-in suspension for the track or the streets. The Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers are lightweight, corrosion resistant, and fully rebuildable with a two-year limited warranty.
Ohlins Suspension Racing Heritage
Ohlins Suspension has a rich racing heritage since their start in 1976. They are heavily involved in various motorsports such Touring Cars, The Indy 500, WRC, and World Superbikes. The motorsports teams that use Ohlins Suspension have won over 200 World Titles with thousands of podium finishes. Ohlins Suspension is taking their race-proven technologies and offering them to you with the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers. These coilovers are specially tuned to perform on the track while maintaining driving comfort.
| Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Mazda Miata Benefits |
- Ride height and damping adjustable
- Decrease in body roll and lowered center of gravity
- Significant improvements in handling, braking, and acceleration
- Coated with a corrosion-resistant finish
- Patented Dual-Flow technology gives you maximum traction
- All hardware and instructions for installation included
- 2 year limited warranty
- 1990-2005 Mazda Miata/MX5 (MAS MI20)
- 2005-2012 Mazda Miata/MX5 (MAS MI30)
| Technical Specifications |
- Front and rear conventional shocks
- 90-05 Miata front spring rate: 458 lbs/in
- 90-05 Miata rear spring rate 343 lbs/in
- 05+ Miata front spring rate: 400 lbs/in
- 05+ Miata rear spring rate: 229 lbs/in
- Front and rear components have Dual-Flow Valves
- Single-bleed adjuster and preload adjuster
- Includes dust cover and top mount as applicable
- Revalvable and rebuildable
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Mazda Miata (MAS MI20 & MAS MI30)
Call us today for more information about the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Mazda Miata at (714) 582-3330
Ohlins Road & Track Technology
- Hydro-Dynamic Damping: The Dual Flow Valve technology is a patented exclusive from Ohlins Suspension that ensure identical response on rebound and compression. This is achieved through a consistent path for damper-fluid in each direction. The results of the Dual Flow Valve technology is the tires quickly return to the ground for maximum traction, giving you daily driving comfort with track driving performance.
- Driver-Tailored Tunability: Each Road & Track Coilover is height adjustable and properly maintains the optimal piston operating position so that you have control over your vehicle's ride height with uncompromised damping performance. The McPherson struts on the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers include camber-adjustable upper and lower mounts for fine tuning for the street or the track.
- Ride-Heat Hydraulics: The damping fluid's reduced viscosity due to heat is managed by an expanding needle bleed valve. When the damping fluid thins, the valve tightens. This technology is unique to all Ohlins Suspension that helps maintain a consistent damping rate during a wide range of temperatures.
For more information about Ohlins Suspension products call our experts today at (714) 582-3330
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Mazda Miata Installation
Professional installation is recommended.
Access to specialized suspension tools required.