The Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000 takes your car's handling to the ultimate level.
The Honda S2000 is already a very nimble car. By upgrading the suspension with the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000, you can take your car's handling performance to the next level. The Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers use a race-proven design and patented Ohlins Suspension technologies to dramatically improve the handling, braking, and acceleration on the Honda S2000. These coilovers are completely user tunable so you can dial-in your suspension for your exact needs. The Ohlins Race & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000 are designed to perform on the track while maintaining driving comfort for the streets. The Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers are lightweight, corrosion resistant, and fully rebuildable with a two-year limited warranty.
Ohlins Suspension Racing Heritage
Since 1976, Ohlins Suspension has been creating performance suspension parts for various motorsports teams. Ohlins Suspension is involved with many motorsports teams in WRC, Touring Cars, The Indy 500, World Superbikes, and many others. They have over 200 World Title wins and thousands of podium finishes. Ohlins Suspension takes their race-proven technology to their Road & Track Coilovers to offer you the very best suspension products available.
| Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000 Benefits |
- Driver tunable ride height and shocks
- Significant handling and performance improvement
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Dual-Flow Valve technology for maximum traction
- Expandable needle bleed valve for consistent damping rate
- Includes all hardware and instructions for installation
- 2 year limited warranty
- 1999-2003 AP1 Honda S2000 (HOS MI20)
| Technical Specifications |
- Front & rear conventional shocks
- Front spring rate: 572 lbs/in
- Rear spring rate 458 lbs/in
- Front and rear components have Dual-Flow Valves
- Single-bleed adjuster and preload adjuster
- Includes dust cover and top mount as applicable
- Revalvable and rebuildable
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000 AP1 (HOS MI20)
Call us today for more information about the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000 at (714) 582-3330
Ohlins Road & Track Technology
- Hydro-Dynamic Damping: The Dual Flow Valve technology is a patented exclusive from Ohlins Suspension that ensure identical response on rebound and compression. This is achieved through a consistent path for damper-fluid in each direction. The results of the Dual Flow Valve technology is the tires quickly return to the ground for maximum traction, giving you daily driving comfort with track driving performance.
- Driver-Tailored Tunability: Each Road & Track Coilover is height adjustable and properly maintains the optimal piston operating position so that you have control over your vehicle's ride height with uncompromised damping performance. The McPherson struts on the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers include camber-adjustable upper and lower mounts for fine tuning for the street or the track.
- Ride-Heat Hydraulics: The damping fluid's reduced viscosity due to heat is managed by an expanding needle bleed valve. When the damping fluid thins, the valve tightens. This technology is unique to all Ohlins Suspension that helps maintain a consistent damping rate during a wide range of temperatures.
For more information about Ohlins Suspension products call our experts today at (714) 582-3330
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for Honda S2000 Installation
Professional installation is recommended.
Access to specialized suspension tools required.