Completely constructed from 304 stainless throughout, it is guaranteed not to rust through or break away.
It supports 50-52 mm mandrel bend all stainless tubing that extrudes a tuned note with a unrestrictive exhaust flow.
This exhaust is designed specifically for the 335i twin turbo and is available in both two and four door configurations.
""... The complete Active Exhaust is 39 Lbs LIGHTER than the FACTORY exhaust...""
BMW E92 335i Twin Turbo Exhaust System:
What is a Cat-Back Exhaust?
A cat-back exhaust replaces the exhaust system behind the primary catalytic converter. A cat-back exhaust usually offers a little less performance improvement than does a more comprehensive exhaust upgrade, but eliminating the pipes behind the cat still pays large rewards! A cat-back system also is just as impressive on the outside as a full exhaust and tells the crowd you mean business.
- Large exhaust pipes for maximum flow and a quicker TURBO spool
- Constructed from polished 304 stainless steel for durability
- Large 90mm tips with the Active Autowerke Generation 2 logo
- Emits a nice, deep sound
- Weight saving advantages of at least 39+ pounds (1/2 the factory weight!)
- Available for E90, E92 and E93 applications
- Increase of 12-15 Horsepower on stock configuration
- Increase of 17+ Horsepower on cars equipped with the Active Autowerke programmed Xede processor.
-Limited lifetime warranty with free tech support
Part Number: AA-ExhE92-335