|Mountune Sport Springs for 2013 Ford Focus ST |
| Benefits |
- Give your Ford Focus ST a much more aggressive stance that will make you stand out from all the boring stock cars.
- A lower center of gravity will allow you to take on the corners much faster.
- These lowering springs will get rid of that hideous fender gap.
- Reduced Body Roll
- Includes bump stops
- Aggressive level stance
- 15% increase in front spring rate
- 15% increase in rear spring rate
- Designed for the street or track
- Improved handling, balance, and control
- 1"" drop in front
- 1.4"" drop in rear
- OEM front springs - 171lb/in
Mountune front springs - 196.5lb/in
- OEM rear springs - 183lb/in
Mountune rear springs - 210lb/in
| Mountune setout to enhance the handling of the Focus ST while not over-demanding the factory shock absorber. After extensive testing and data collection, Mountune has created the ultimate spring upgrade set for the 2013 Ford Focus ST, offering performance with great looks. Removing wheel gap and improving the stance of your car will cause your friends to be jealous when you roll up in front of them! Plus, because of the tuned dynamic of the Mountune springs, you know your car will handle great too! |
Please Note: These are for the 2013 model only. Also, these springs do not fit vehicles manufactured after 2/2/13. Check door jam for manufacturer date.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Lowering / HA Springs