Tired of your stock Sedan tails? Looking for a fresh and updated appearance to the rear of your Sedan? Our Red/White/Red Sedan LED tail lights are the PERFECT solution! Utilizing BMW's facelifted Sedan tail light design, we have integrated the use of LED lighting to replace the stock halogen bulbs. Only the turn signal remains as a stock halogen bulb, while the brakes and running lights have a crisp LED illumination.
So Why Switch to LEDs?
Do you wonder what the LED craze has been over lately? Well, there are several reasons why many people are looking to use LED lighting over halogens, including BMW themselves who have integrated LED tails onto the newer E46 Coupes, as well as the 5, 6, and 7 series. The first reason is the obvious one, LEDs provide a crisp and updated look, but in addition they are brighter, do not die out like halogen bulbs, and use much less power than halogens. Also, a huge reason to consider LED tail lights specifically, is due to the safety increase. LEDs illuminate instantly, as opposed to a slight ""fade on"" with halogens, so when you hit your brakes, the lights come on instantly. In turn, this can create a significant amount of extra stopping room for the driver behind you due to their quicker reaction time and avoid any possible rear-ending accidents.
Fitment (Please consult your owner's manual for your application fitment type)
E46 Sedans - 99-01 Sedan (Pair)
+LED Trunk Light Option Available for $119.99 Extra!! Get a perfect match with your trunk lights!
- Lower Power Consumption when Compared to Halogen
- Updated from your Stock Halogen Tails
- 1 year warranty
- No Error Messages
- Complete Plug and Play
- LED Turn Signal Bulbs AND LED Brake Lights (Note, Turn Signal LED Must Be Purchased Separately)
- OEM Fit and Finish
- 10-30 minute complete install using standard hand tools
- Requires no LCM
- No dealer reflash.
Required tools: 10mm Socket Wrench
- This installation is a very simple DIY with these plug and play lights. All you need to do is remove 3 10mm bolts on each tail light to remove it from the car, put the new one in, and plug it in!