|KW V3 Coilover Kit for 2013+ BMW 335xi/340xi/435xi/440xi [F30/F32]
- With the height adjustability feature you can choose the right look that suits your needs.
- These coilovers will remove the hideous fender gap with the adjustable ride height settings.
- Whether you're driving to your local super market or going to the track, KW Suspension will exceed your expectations.
- Better handling
- Less body roll
- Adjustable rebound damping
- High quality damper components
- Stainless steel strut/shock bodies
- Composite spring perches for superior corrosion resistance
- 2013-2015 BMW 335i xDrive/435i xDrive [F30/F32]
- 2016+ BMW 340i xDrive/ 440i xDrive [F30/F32]
| KW Coilover Kits will perfectly exceed your expectations for ride, handling, fitment, and quality. KW uses inox-stainless steel on nearly all their products to ensure the maximum level of corrosion resistance. These KW Coilovers are made out of high quality stainless steel, guaranteed never to rust and perform over and over again in the harshest conditions. Replacing the suspension on your BMW F30/F32 with a set of KW Coilovers will give you total control of your handling, such as: ride height, rebound, and compression. Improve your handling and get rid of that hideous fender gap with a new set of KW Coilovers.
Please Note: If your vehicle is equipped with EDC (Electronic Dampening Control) it has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included with EDC kit.
| Variant 3 Coilovers
The KW V3 Coilovers for the F30 3-Series and F32 4-Series feature all of the features of the V1 and V2 with the added benefit of adjustable compression rebound dampening for the experienced driver. KW V3 F30/F32 Coilovers are specifically designed the experienced driver.
- Front lowering range 1.0""-2.2""
- Rear lowering range 1.2""-2.4""
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Complete stainless steel construction - inox-line
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustable rebound damping w/ 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping w/ 12 exact clciks
- German TUV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330