| ESS Tuning S85 VT1-635 Supercharger System (Gen.2) for 2005-2010 BMW M5/M6 [E60/E61/E63/E64] |
| Benefits |
- Stay ahead of the competition by increasing the power output of your BMW with a VT1-635 Supercharger System.
- This supercharger has been designed to be a direct bolt-on system to offer you the quickest and easiest installation process.
- ESS Superchargers are tested extensively on and off the track to ensure you with maximum performance and reliability.
- 2005-2010 BMW M5/M6 [E60/E61/E63/E64]
| VT1-635 Specs |
- Boost pressure: 6 PSI
- Horsepower on 91AKI/95RON: 620 SAE (24% gain over stock)
- Horsepower on 93AKI/98RON: 635 SAE (27% gain over stock)
- Torque on 91AKI/95RON: 450ft/lbs
- Torque on 93AKI/98RON: 455ft/lbs
- Vortech V3Si supercharger unit
- Race spec bypass assembly
- Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers
- 10 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors (Spec 1)
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked MSS65 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for Spec 1 injectors
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware
- K&N high flow air filter
- High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC
- Cast aluminium, hi-flow ESS intake manifold
- High temperature, custom molded silicone hoses with clamps throughout system
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual
- Heavy-Duty drive belt
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost
- All installation hardware included
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty
| Vortech V3 Supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V3 self-lubricating supercharger unit in Si trim and is capable of producing up to 775hp. |
VT1-635: The S85 VT1-635 Gen.2 supercharger system comes with an especially developed cast aluminium manifold assembly. The VT1 non- intercooled configuration uses the same cast aluminium manifold assembly as the VT2 systems and is easily upgradeable. The Gen.2 version of the S85 system has a different manifold casting with flow optimized, injection molded throttle body couplers in addition to a new 4"" dual silicone intake system for increased overall system flow.
- ESS MSS65 Alpha-N Engine Control Software
- Recalibrated VANOS control
- Perfectly optimized fuel delivery
- Recalibrated electronic throttle for quicker throttle response
- Perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions
- ESS E-Flash OBD2 Cable Option
- Includes a full diagnostic and code clearing capability
- Allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software from any PC running Windows XP or newer
- Stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future
The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2-year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system takes 10-12 hours to install using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car are necessary.
Please Note: VT1-635 - Non-intercooled, 6PSI system compatible with SMG and manual cars 91AKI/95RON or above required.
*ESS SMG performance software is recommended with this product.
ESS VT1-635 Supercharger Gen 2 Installed
ESS VT1-635 Supercharger Gen 2 Dyno
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Turbos & Superchargers