- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Civic/Del Sol and get that aggressive ride height everyone loves.
- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your Civic/Del Sol.
- Turn a heads and make people stare at your aggressive ride height.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Civic/Del Sol.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Progressive Spring Design & Precision tuned spring rates
- Approx. Lowering Front: 1.6 in
- Approx. Lowering Rear: 1.6 in
- Million-Mile Warranty on Springs
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol
Eibach SPORT-PLUS Kit is the perfect all in one package for those looking to improve the look and performance of their Civic/Del Sol. The kit includes a set of Sportline Lowering Springs and Sway bars.
Eibach Sportline Springs lower your Civic/Del Sol's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration (better traction), body roll in corners (increased grip), and excessive nose-dive under braking (shorter stopping distances). Every Pro-Kit is designed and tested by the Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without compromising safety or ride quality. The proprietary, progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Eibach Sway Bars are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your Civic/Del Sol by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar). Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.