- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your A6 and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your A6.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your A6.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Progressive Spring Design & Precision tuned spring rates
- Tested with factory dampers.
- Approx. Lowering Front: 1.4 in
- Approx. Lowering Rear: 1.3 in
- Million-Mile Warranty
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 6 Cyl. Sedan [C5]
Eibach PRO-KIT Performance Springs are the perfect for those looking to improve the look and performance of their A6.
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs lower your A6's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration (better traction), body roll in corners (increased grip), and excessive nose-dive under braking (shorter stopping distances). Every Pro-Kit is designed and tested by the Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without compromising safety or ride quality. The proprietary, progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.