DTM Fiber Werkz BMW E36 Vented GTR Style Hood [FRP/CFRP]:
Change the look of your 3-series and the benefit of heat extraction with this GTR-style Vented hood from DTM Fiber Werkz. Featuring functional hood vents and lightweight construction (Just 16lb vs 50lb OEM hood), this hood mounts using the OEM mounting points and is produced in Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic [FRP], [FRP] with Carbon Fiber Vent Inlays (+$100) or Optional Full Carbon Fiber Construction (+$300). Specify 2-door or 4-door when ordering. FRP Hoods come unpainted and finished in a gelcoat, ready to prep, prime and paint to match your vehicle. Vehicles shown may include moldings, grilles or an addition to the DTM Fiber Werkz piece.Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, grilles and other accessories are not included unless specified.
- Over take your opponents while having faster lap times around the track by going lighter with the M3-GTR style hood.
- Unique overall aggressive look, creating a picture perfect front angle of your M3 that everyone will love.
- Refresh the look of your old M3, although old is gold, new is just as good.
- Keep your M3 cool while carving through the canyons... at safe speeds, of course.
- Optional Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Construction (+$300)
- Available for 2-Door or 4-Door
- M3-GTR inspired Styling
- Functional Heat Extraction Hood Vents
- Light Weight (16lb vs 50lb OEM hood)
NOTICE: Like all Carbon Fiber and FRP products on the market, this product must be test fitted & prepped before installing it. Often, slight modifications are required such as trimming, sanding, filling, or smoothing the surface in order to achieve the best fitment and appearance. This is NOT an OEM product, fitment will NOT always be perfect straight out of the box. We strongly recommend having this product installed by a body shop experienced in working with AFTERMARKET body kit pieces, not a standard collision repair center that works on insurance claims. Images for this item are an accurate representation of THIS PRODUCT, properly installed by a professional installer. We also offer installation of this product at our own installation facility in Southern California.