| Dinan Performance Spring Set for 2014-2017 BMW 335i 340i [F30] |
| Benefits |
- Be lower than your friends and make your car look more aggressive - lowers car up to 1"".
- Carve through a corner with a more controlled, sporty feel with alower center of gravity and decreased body roll.
- Suspension system that not only transforms the stance of the vehicle but also maintains ride quality and improves upon handling.
- 335i (xDrive) - 30% increase in spring stiffness, lowers the vehicle 3/4"" in front and 3/4"" in the rear
- 340i (xDrive) - 30% increase in spring stiffness, lowers the vehicle 1"" in front and 1-1/8"" in the rear
- 335i (RWD) - 30% increase in spring stiffness, lowers the vehicle 3/4"" in front and 3/4"" in the rear
- Compatible with both conventional and factory electronic shocks
- Preset to prevent spring sag
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i RWD [F30]
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i xDrive [F30]
- 2016-2017 BMW 340i RWD [F30]
- 2016-2017 BMW 340i xDrive [F30]
(Click to Enlarge)
| Dinan's Performance Spring set for the F30 335i (xDrive) provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan lowers the 335i by a 3/4"" in front and 3/4"" in the rear for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car. |
The 30% increase in stiffness will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at speeds as low as 20 mph, up to the top speed of the vehicle.
Please Note: It is highly recommended that you purchase and install the corresponding Ride Quality and Handling Kit along with your Dinan Performance Spring Set. This ensures you can achieve the advertised ride height, performance, and quality. With or without the Ride Quality and Handling Kit, your warranty is still effective for product defect issues. Any claims dealing with poor handling, poor ride quality, etc. will not be warranted.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Lowering / HA Springs