| Dinan Free Flow Exhaust for 2008-2013 BMW M3 [E92 E93] |
| Benefits |
- Turn heads at meets & on the street with a sportier, more aggressive sound.
- Be pressed into your seat with an approximate 6hp & 5tq gain.
- Take your car on a road trip without dealing with that annoying cabin noise and drone aftermarket exhausts are known for.
- 6 HP & 5 lb-ft of torque
- Single channel design
- Sportier sound
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 10lbs lighter than stock part
- Simple installation using high quality BMW OEM clamps and hangers
- Quad 3"" laser engraved black ceramic coated exhaust tips with Dinan logo
- ""Straight Through"" canister design
- Helmholtz chamber to remove drone
- 2008-2013 BMW M3 [E92 E93]
| Being the most advanced research company in the BMW aftermarket industry, it would make sense that this is proven to be the most technologically advanced exhaust available. It is the most powerful and lightest weight stainless steel exhaust on the market. This Free Flow Exhaust includes a evolutionary Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone as well as single channel absorption to increase flow. |
This results in the convenience of a sporty sound at wide open throttle, but a more quiet sound at light throttle cruise. This design is built from 100% 20 gauge-304 stainless steel to resist corrosion and features quad 3.5"" ceramic black tips for a tasteful high performance look. Save money by installing this on your own- bolt on and go!
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330