- Improve the stability and responsiveness of your E60/E63/E64's suspension.
- Machined aluminum housings
- Reduces brake shimmy
- Sealed bearings
- Improved steering responsiveness
- Nylon-lined bearings for quiet operation
- 2010 BMW E60 550i Active Dynamic
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E60 550i
- 2004 - 2005 BMW E63/E64 645Ci
- 2004 - 2005 BMW E60 545i
- 2004 - 2007 BMW E60 530i
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E60 M5
- 2008 - 2010 BMW E60 528i
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E63/E64 650i
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E63/E64 M6
- 2004 - 2007 BMW E60 525i
- Install PDF - DINAN D280-0009
- Not compatible with 'xi' or xDrive vehicles.
The Dinan Monoball kit provides responsiveness you can feel by replacing the rubber bushings in the thrust arms with precision ball joints and machined aluminum housings. Improves responsiveness by eliminating the deflection inherent in the stock rubber bushings while also reducing brake shimmy. The quietest bearings on the market are virtually noise free so you can live with them everyday. These are the only bearings on the market that are sealed using a rubber boot to keep out dirt and road grime stopping them form wearing out prematurely.