Cobb Boost Tap for 2010-14 VW GTI MK6
| Benefits |
- Hassle free: You can stop stressing out about where to get a boost reading with Cobb's simple to use boost tap.
- Add some style: Add some style to your GTI's engine bay with a Boost Tap. Not only is it very resourceful, but it looks cool too.
- Know your boost: If you're adding a boost gauge to your GTI to get a better reading on how much boost you're getting, then this is the perfect product to get a boost reference from.
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish
- Laser Etched COBB Logo
- Allows for 2 Boost/Vacuum References
| Use Cobb's Boost Tap to cleanly gain access to a boost reference. This is a simple way to pick up a boost reference if you're installing an aftermarket boost gauge. This will make for a clean and simple installation to your engine bay. Cobb's Boost Tap comes with two nipples to gain access to a boost reference, and comes with a set screw for capping the unused port incase you only need to use one. This installs between your PCV hose and your intake manifold. |
- Cobb Boost Tap
- Required hardware for installation
- Set screw for capping unused port
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our Mod Experts do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By!Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330
Forced Induction Components