| Avant Garde M650 Wheels in Machine Silver for Scion 5x100mm |
| Benefits |
- Forget the boring look of your stock wheels, these wheels will turn heads every day.
- Extra wide wheels let you attack those freeway onramps with confidence.
- Incredible depth and pop with its durable Liquid Silver powder coated finish.
- Be faster off the line, and leave your stock friends in the dust.
- Custom offset
- Custom finish
- Custom bolt pattern
- TPMS compatible
- A.R.T. forging technology
- 25% lighter than cast wheels
- Durable powder coated finish
- Strength of a fully forged wheel
Sizes Available w/ Custom Offsets
| 5x100 || 56.1 |
| || The M650 wheels are rotary forged using Advant Garde's ""Advanced Rim Technology"" or A.R.T. This manufacturing process takes the strength characteristics forged wheels but brings the cost down to an affordable level. |
Starting with a monoblock pressure cast face, Avant Garde's A.R.T process then pulls, stretches, and shapes the barrel into its final form. Just like hammering and forging a sword will increase its strength and density, the A.R.T. process rolls and moves down the barrel, compressing, stretching, and actually changing the grain structure of the aluminum itself.
With A.R.T, overall weight can be reduced by up to 25% while increasing strength compared to standard cast wheels, all thanks to a denser, finer, and even aluminum structure.
Tires w/ Mount & Balance Mod Bargains now provides wheel and tire packages to our customers. We will mount and balance your new Avant Garde M650 wheels and tires of choice with our state of the art tire mounting and balance equipment. When your wheels arrive they will be ready for installation without any headache of going to the tire shop. Please contact us at (714) 582-3330 to check tire prices and to find out what tire size you should be running with your new wheels.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330