AFE started out as a small business selling quality products such as intakes and filters. Over the years they have become one of the largest and most well known automotive intake companies around, this is because of their low prices and outstanding line of products. AFE has brought over this same technique of quality products to a whole new line of exhaust systems. They have spend years engineering and designing every exhaust system to personally match every single car or Jeep's application to make sure it sounds meaner and performs to it maximum capability.
Crawl it or haul it with the Scorpion Performance Package from aFe Power. This performance package includes a Stage 2 cold air intake, Hi-Tuck cat-back exhaust system and performance Y-Pipe. When purchased separately you would pay close to $1,000 but with this system you save almost $200! You can also expect to gain 12hp and 13lb/ft torque.
Stage 2 Intake This intake is designed with a one-piece black powdercoated housing, a dyno tuned intake tube and a massive 360 degree Pro 5R air filter for maximum flow and performance. Using an oiled 5-layer progressive media with urethane body, this filter has 98.6% filter efficiency.
The aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System comes to you with a lifetime warranty and guarantees that it will not rust or corrode because of its stainless steel construction.
| Benefits |
- Constructed out of 409 gauge stainless steel mandrel bent tubing
- Off-Road Friendly Design for long travel clearance and greater approach and departure angles
- Straightforward Installation
- +12hp +13tq Gains
- Better efficiency and more MPG through hardware and software upgrades
- One of a kind muscular sound
- New muffler designed for maximum performance
| Applications |
- 2012-14 Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door Automatic
- This systematic upgrade fits all Automatic 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler Models from 2012-14. And it installs directly
to factory mounting points so installation requires no modifications be made to your Jeep.
- This system includes everything you will need for you need to install your NEW Mach Force XP Exhaust System: Pipes, muffler, hangers, clamps and instructions
- Only requires simple tools to install
Front Pipes & Y-Pipes