- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your Focus ST.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- (Patent Pending) Air Filter Flange Retention Design
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 14 HP and 15 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
- Two Piece 3" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Aluminum Intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST EcoBoost L4 2.0L (t) Gas
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 6" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
Premium hardware and clamp are used to securely mount the high flow air filter and the intake tube.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Two Piece 3" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Intake Tube directs unrestricted airflow from the massive filter to the turbo for more horsepower and torque.